Friday, January 20, 2012

Early Friday

Kind of an early start today. My doggy decided she wanted to go outside at 6a.m. and wouldn't be quiet till I got up. Not fun when you didn't go to sleep until 4a.m. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a nap this afternoon. Got a bit more writing done last night. My sweet hubby was home from work, so he kept me a little distracted, but he's usually very considerate when I'm trying to write. He's been quite supportive of my desire to write books. I was afraid to tell him my idea at first in fear he might think I was crazier than I've led him to believe in the past. LOL.   I'm truly grateful to him for being so understanding the past 17 years and not wanting to choke the life out of me. I know I can be quite the handful most of the time, but he's never failed to say "I love you" every day.
  On to my book. I've decided to post the first excerpt today. I will pick the part later this morning and post it later this afternoon. Please look forward to it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment